Myco 5-in-1 Mycotoxin Testing Solution
- Fast—Measure all five mycotoxins of concern in under an hour
- Simple—No special training or equipment required
- Accurate—No compromise on quality; detect below recommended limits
- Economical—Reduce consumables and eliminate solvent use completely
- Efficient—Reduce hands-on test time by over 70%
- Flexible—Tailor the kit for the mycotoxins of interest to you.
All-in-one extraction method for faster time-to-results
Myco 5-in-1 gives your grain or feed operation the power to detect and quantify aflatoxin, vomitoxin (DON), fumonisin, zearalenone and ochratoxin A using a single, solvent-free sample extraction. Fully quantitative and fast, Myco 5-in-1 reduces solvent use completely - and reduces consumables and hands-on time by over 70%. A truly simple, sustainable solution for mycotoxin prevention for grain elevators and feed manufacturing operations.
Myco 5-in-1 Testing Products
Use a single, solvent free extract to test for two or more mycotoxins. Order the complete 5-in-1 set, or combine tests from the list below to tailor a solution that best fits your requirements.
- • Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2
- • Deoxynivalenol
- • Fumonisins B1, B2, B3
- • Ochratoxin A
- • Zearalenone
Growers, processors, storage facility operators, and manufacturers can obtain accurate quantitative results at or below recommended limits without sending samples out for laboratory analysis. Users don’t need any special training to perform or interpret the tests (see diagram below); numerical results are clearly displayed on the digital screen of a portable optical reader and can be printed for immediate hand-off to inspectors or internal personnel or transferred to an Excel spreadsheet for tracking quality trends.
Southern Grain and Feed Conference
March 31 – April 2, 2020
DFA Safe Food Alliance California
April 22-24, 2020
Texas Feed and Grain Association